Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm pullover and bag copped with ease...I literally could have added just about anything no lag manually....

I thought something was either wrong with the site or it was gonna say sold out as soon as I submitted payment.

Went through though

Has it been like this all season? It was very refreshing lol

Yeah... just tried checking out some boxers and my card still declined 
laugh.gif

there's a way to remove captcha from chrome

It's not an extension you just have to remove some code but i don't have it and im trying to get it

Got red gortex. First time getting TNF item from Supreme online. Not fast enough for any of the fleece. Oh time to hunt down a fleece for a good price.

Also need to wait for confirmation email.

Last edited:
Bought a slot from RSVP sniper. Got an instant refund

Went manually at the same time just in case.

This is by the far the best cooking Ive ever done for supreme.

And Im definitely done for the year LOL

1k x_x

I may pay resell on the fleece. I've looked at ebay and grailed lately and most people start dropping prices hard after a week where they only want to start taking 20 bucks profit which is pretty much barely covering their fees so I'd pay 30 to 40 over retail for the fleece.

Tried for the fleece world hav been fine if restocks didn't jack my info up..wasn't crazy about the gigantic flags anyway..whatevs..royals saturday

I may pay resell on the fleece. I've looked at ebay and grailed lately and most people start dropping prices hard after a week where they only want to start taking 20 bucks profit which is pretty much barely covering their fees so I'd pay 30 to 40 over retail for the fleece.

Good luck. That theory does not always hold true with TNF

had 3 add to carts with supreme access and got an L on all 3. 

luckily went manual and cooked an olive fleece in Large!!! lets go

Forgot about todays drop until i got the notification on my phone at 11:04. Managed to get the grey rugby but really wanted the terry sweater and hoodie. Got conf and email right away.

Last edited:
Restocks update screwed alot of people including myself lol, signed me out just before the drop. ISSA L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom