Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot

Email Conf 
Well, I just checked my screen and my email and it looks like I might have ordered Pink vans? or Black Vans?

screen says pink, email says Black

anyone else order doing this???

I think theyre gonna send you what ever is noted in the confirmation email?

Happened to me when I picked the blue CNN last season. My conf said it was black and thats what I received

I think theyre gonna send you what ever is noted in the confirmation email?

Happened to me when I picked the blue CNN last season. My conf said it was black and thats what I received

Yeah I think they go by the printed email confirmation at the warehouse

I wonder if I should call them and just double check my order

Today makes 5 business days

Fri, Mon,Tues,Wends, Thurs

Count them 1 by 1, adds up to 5

I don't see how it hasn't been 5
From my perspective, today is the 5th day. So, if I got a shipping confirmation at 11:59 tonight, it would still be five days. My larger point is that it was a big drop, they're going to be slow with shipping, calling the warehouse almost never changes the fate of an order, and I'll wait until the middle of next week before I attempt to seek a status update on my remaining charged order if it still hasn't been shipped.

Last edited:
Order 2/3 came in. Only missing the big flower and felt box logos now from this drop
those mini been hit stickers

nerd.gif

Grey sade came in.. 1 sade sticker, 1 matches, 2 ftp pins, 1 reg box logo sticker.. dam felt box logo sticker continues to be elusive 

received 3/6 orders. No swirl sticker, no been hit (small or big) sticker, no red felt sticker. Received one black felt sticker. :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom