Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Restocks had blue and green with the add button but when you click its sold out. Would have grabbed blue if i was quick enough

Do you work in one of those places where your like the only person who rocks streetwear and eveybody be asking questions bout your shoes and clothing?
why is this me 
roll.gif

I think it's time stop being too swift on the restock. Even though I knew my order was ghosted bc no confirmation emails but charged. I decided to call anyways. The lady said network errors and that I checked out 11:00. Maybe that's what happened with the bogo hoodie last week too.

Do you work in one of those places where your like the only person who rocks streetwear and eveybody be asking questions bout your shoes and clothing?
lol i definitely work in this type of environment. I'm one of the two young males in my building and always got people complimenting me on my casual Friday stuff. Got people talking about my Dabbing Santa sweater right now. 

Last edited:
I just got a call from supreme asking if i got my beanie that never updated on the tracking lol. always heard their customer service was **** but i guess its a hit or miss with them

What's the likelihood of the balaclava restocking? I've never bought anything supreme so I'm not really familiar w how this all works... I just saw a pic of that black 3m one and want it. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom