Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait until my black small box thermal zip up comes in tomorrow. [emoji]128528[/emoji]

just got shipping... Regret going for grey manually, figured another one would come through.. May try and swap for a black

Damn man was walking underground where I work and a cop sees I'm wearing the black NE beanie and my TNF steep he ask if I copped a bogo lolol I said damn you had to remind me of my L I asked if he scored but he said nah and we both just laughed it off pretty much

Had to be around my age 26ish

You on some BS when you turn off the Restock alert Supremecommunity for the most Biggest drop of the SZN

mean.gif

you guys think the dust will settle after a few weeks and prices will come down? need that back in a L

Yeah, supreme forgot to send me an email and charge my card. happens all the time.

yoooo whatsup with release this morning.

I added a M pink box logo in my car, switched to tab with checkout form ready, autofilled, clicked process payment, went straight to home.

Then when i went to my cart it said i had 0 in cart but when i checked back to the sweater product page to add another color, it said i had the pink M in my cart still... *****..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom