Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
need to stop coming in here lol 

but then again i like seeing ppl cook up esp the ones who are always in here

I'll prolly take more Ls tonight in my DK $50 h2hs lol

need to stop coming in here lol 

but then again i like seeing ppl cook up esp the ones who are always in here

I'll prolly take more Ls tonight in my DK $50 h2hs lol
don't do h2h's fam, should be doing cash games

Last edited:
Still salty I was sent to the homepage at checkout this morning. With resale prices the way they are looking right now I think I'm gonna have to let this bogo go.

What are the odds of a restock on this one? Lol.

Still salty I was sent to the homepage at checkout this morning. With resale prices the way they are looking right now I think I'm gonna have to let this bogo go.

What are the odds of a restock on this one? Lol.
Very slim, even if there was one, bots are camping the page.

@exo1127 Sage too?
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Congrats!
Thanks fellas!

don't do h2h's fam, should be doing cash games
im bout to check them out. i started off with them but sometimes the score to cash was just about the same as a tourney 

crazy was never like this 2 years ago. People scripts and knowledge i guess got better on the site

anyway back to supreme. we got a DFS thread mybad

Bro if you used proxies and servers for the yeezys I'm sure you can use those to grab a box logo right?
 Oh, yeah but the Supreme bot is a $100 add on and under the reviews multiple people say do not buy this for Bogo drops or real hyped items so I didn't bother. 

I might try it next year for the hell of it, but I figured there was no point. I may look into a different bot for next year I'll do some research. I kind of want to score my first one manual one year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom