Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit this emmanuel. No email but card was charged. First bogo.. maybe..
tired.gif

Idk box logo hype is an all time high right now man. I picked up a black 2 years ago for 350, now I can't find one below 500.
the point I'm trying to make is that you shouldn't drop 500 on a basic hoodie that drops every year. Supreme is a lot more than just a box logo..

Hope the Peach settles down somewhere cheaper. Might try to part ways with my black Pharrell NMDs to trade or sell then buy.

Waiting on confirmation email. Got a notification from the nike+ app saying I got a pair of 11s reserved for me.

Today is a good day.

When will you guys learn to stop messing with these ATC companies? You're risking your financial info, and than still take a L....

Smarten up.

When will you guys learn to stop messing with these ATC companies? You're risking your financial info, and than still take a L....

Smarten up.

Please Explain?

I totally understand the risk.. but I'm wondering if you have any personal experience or know anyone that got their info stolen?

Didn't get to the confirmation page after check out just the sold out page. So thought I didn't get it. Credit card pending. No email still. So who knows. Not going to be excited yet.

There's a difference between ATC and bots?

Ima need some schooling on all this ****.

Waiting on confirmation email. Got a notification from the nike+ app saying I got a pair of 11s reserved for me.

Today is a good day.
Man i wish i got that for the space jams. I never get selected for jordans, always racers or something haha

I never stood a chance Even trying to cope sage :lol:, welp I'll take L, no hoodie worth $500

"Just called and asked bout my order since I haven't gotten confirmation yet. They received it. Lady told me da site mad late with emails today. Brothas keep your heads up."

Via some dude on Reddit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom