Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a feeling these hoodies gonna fit hella big. People gonna be aksin for sizing and fit pics lol.

who was is that dyed there black S hat black again

i remember i asked him in here and never got a reply back, my hats dusty as hell from MIA i havnt worn it since cause of that

please someone help me out

dope fit fam ^

Last edited:
heads up. i contacted supreme about my araki tee and they replied saying they canceled my order. no email to let me know ahead of time. i assume the other tees i ordered are canceled as well.
anyone buying multiples should recheck their methods

Last edited:
who was is that dyed there black S hat black again

i remember i asked him in here and never got a reply back, my hats dusty as hell from MIA i havnt worn it since cause of that

please someone help me out

dope fit fam ^

snayberry snayberry
Sick fit my brother. Is there a cold front rolling through MIA?

Gear don't even fit on the racks back there.

Thanks guys and Miami weather is weird at times. I can't fit no more clothes in my room and I have this downstairs, it's nuts. That's why I'm slowing down like crazy, lol.

Haven't posted a fit pic in a min.

DOPE fit..
nthat.gif

see im not big on white tees or jackets in general but that sure is clean as hell 

Last edited:
Just got my order from yesterday. Next day shipping lol. Got 2 slayer stickers. Anybody know how many stickers released with this drop?

hit em with the unfollow. i followed to get Supreme alerts. He wanna mention anything other than the he should make a personal account. I'll get Preme tweets from another account.
Had to unfollow as well, dude is tacitly condoning racism and xenophobia... I just need to know when the size M is restocking..

heads up. i contacted supreme about my araki tee and they replied saying they canceled my order. no email to let me know ahead of time. i assume the other tees i ordered are canceled as well.
anyone buying multiples should recheck their methods

Did you buy multiples of the same shirt? Trying to see if they're cracking down on the address edits.

Sorry that timberland ishh is wack

Hate it or love it, it's an ode to the 90's when those huge Timberland logo jackets/sweatshirts/etc. was poppin'.

There was a wave of customized/bootleg Timberland leather's ala Dapper Dan style and they were everything. Huge logos on the back.

I see what they did there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom