Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
now that the season is done, I am about to load up on SupNT shirts
glasses.gif
what's this SupNT shirt you're talking about?

2cd time I'll be getting my order on a Friday here in NJ. 

You DMV dudes always get blessed with next day
I must be the only one not getting next day shipping  

I really just needed a spin shirt yesterday and ******* slept past the drop. Only Thursday I would've had phone access all season was yesterday and I blew it lol.

I also hate giving these little ***** on ebay 60-70 for a tee I could've got at like 11:01 so they can make a $10 profit after fees

Anybody know if they might be in store still in NY?

Last edited:
Yesterday I was ready at 11am sharp..didn't find anything I wanted..the over dyed tees are meh

Has anyone ever thought about the logistic part of supreme, I mean for no bigger than they are an amount of
Volume they do? Like how many times have u herd of them shipping wrong item or that there website is always usually onpoint unlike Nike? Pretty impressive when u think bout it anywho bck to the program

Red Sparkling bogo sticker came with my order very nice
I wonder if they printed these stickers because that was what the box logo was gonna be ,but changed their minds [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Ive got two orders shipped so hopefully i get all the new stickers. Sucks that theyre all on the last drop so if you dont get em youre screwed lol

Definitely looking forward to F/W

The whole season went by and I haven't gotten anything since the first drop :lol:

A friendly heads up to all those I ooped basketballs to. The shipment is on the UPS truck but wont be in my possession till Thursday due to the July 4th holiday I assume. I will ship out all balls Friday. I have none left, sorry if you missed out.
appreciate you and repped!

Wow legit stayed away from this thread because I was bummed on missing the bball and I come back to see all these oops. Lol just wasn't meant to be I guess

Good stuff caleb4god

Wow legit stayed away from this thread because I was bummed on missing the bball and I come back to see all these oops. Lol just wasn't meant to be I guess

Good stuff caleb4god

Sorry bro. Helped all i could. There are a ton on ebay and they are sitting. Start making some moves.

I've been looking for the Toshio x Supreme Overfiend L/S in red size small.  Is there any other place I can look besides copvsdrop.
[h2]  [/h2]

I've been looking for the Toshio x Supreme Overfiend L/S in red size small.  Is there any other place I can look besides copvsdrop.
[h2]  [/h2]
It's gonna be a little hard since you want specific color in a rare size. Honestly, you are just going to keep your eyes on Grailed, Instagram, Rif Dos, and perhaps eBay. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom