Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes funny but you know the stuff he's doing inside supreme is fake that's NYC ,police would be on that *** with the quickness

Dudes funny but you know the stuff he's doing inside supreme is fake that's NYC ,police would be on that *** with the quickness
not really. Worst police would've done is told him to leave the store. I've seen far worse :lol:

not really. Worst police would've done is told him to leave the store. I've seen far worse :lol:
If they call the cops and he's in the store doing that when they get there he's getting booked fam . One thing I know about NYC is police be on some last days type ****

Lol of course but if he's there I've been in the tombs with people that had warrants from 1975 for open beer cans :lol:

Last edited:
It's a case by case basis but if hes there wylin when they pop up then yea he's probably going to jail

lmfao thank god I'm tight with the biggest securtiy guard at DSM, ain't trying to run into that man. but man that's hilarious I would've straight had Jonah Hills face on.

hes not the first person not sure if posted before seen this a bit back ,but that's why I say the inside the store stuff is probably fake

That's my little homie yosh from the l.e.s . I can't believe he bugging out like that but I'm not surprised neither smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom