Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least some of you still waiting have received order confirmations. I ordered 11:01 last Thursday and got the confirmation screen on the app....no email confirmation...no shipping update. Emailed Supreme today to ask what's up and haven't gotten anything back. Feeling annoyed as they charged my card last week and haven't done much for me since.

At least some of you still waiting have received order confirmations. I ordered 11:01 last Thursday and got the confirmation screen on the app....no email confirmation...no shipping update. Emailed Supreme today to ask what's up and haven't gotten anything back. Feeling annoyed as they charged my card last week and haven't done much for me since.
Did you get charged? if not your order didnt go through

Did you get charged? if not your order didnt go through
Check his last sentence

Why don't you just call the supreme warehouse. (212) 219-0175. They never respond to my email. 

wondering if my sneakers might have been throw in with my bomber order. they did that with a couple of my separate orders from earlier this season. Didn't get a shipping confirm for everything but was all bundled into one order.

similar situation for me...

copped off the restock on thursday.. definitely received order confirmation (almost immediately)... and was charged, but no shipping email

my first pair arrived on monday (but to my second address).. i thought i would've received something by now.. nothing on MyChoice either.. :smh:
We're in the same
Exact situation. I don't know what to think right now lol

you guys don't even know about the real hustle that goes down online. there are groups made up of mostly stay at home moms that look for ways to get free stuff online. people make huge money in front their computers. my wife does a small side hustle and just this past month, she got us a new stove, a rower and a buncha crap all for FREE that i'm selling on ebay. made this in a little over a week:

her friend made about 40k in 3 months but she's on her grind putting in hours.
A stove and other free stuff for a small side hustle?

I'm listenin

I remember it took me forever to get shipping for my 5s... Then I got it and it just said order processed for a few days.Emailed supreme and they said it was cancelled

Right now my bomber order still says being processed by ups [emoji]128529[/emoji]Kind of worried

I got the email confirmation Thursday and Friday I got a tracking number which still shows order prepared for UPS but no movement.

Check your Spam or Junk folders in your email..

found a email for shipping for my NAVY Nike hat I caught on the Restock

4/5 orders shipped

My pair was delievered today before I even left for work at 8 am.  Never seen stuff that early before.  They look nice, just seem to be heavy compared to what I usually wear and I only got a single motion logo sticker haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom