Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in seeing nikelab release for tomorrow has been canceled. Fight broke out. Seriously?! Over air max shoes. Smh

Oh man, butchering St. Ides pronunciation! Don't buy the gear if you can't pronounce it, let alone never drank it! LOL 

Just having fun...good video. Repped!
Lmao I think I was too young at this time to even remember it, but I had to pass on that. Surprised to see that basketball jersey still sitting, thank you for the kind words though man. I appreciate it.
Smh, those AirMax aren't that serious.
Nah, dudes doing the most for them. This is why we can't have nice things.

So does anyone know a for sure time for NL tomorrow? I'm hearing 9am? 1pm? 430pm?

I missed the hat restock and just want a snake hat. Thanks.

Got this in the other day. Really like it
nthat.gif

Glad I was still able to grab it after I missed the denim jacket and the tees.

Ended up paying $105 for a white ali tee afterwards as well
frown.gif

Good to see some Florida homies up in here.  I'm in Miami and I told myself no more hoodies.  I don't ever wear mines.  Too hot and summer is coming up.
I'm in Miami, too. It sucks that Supremes loves to push hoodies and crewnecks on us because that **** just isn't practical in Miami. I passed on the motion logo hoodies even though I liked them a lot, and then to my delight they announced tees.

is the buy/sell section any good for trades? starting to get into supreme and have a few items id like to trade/sell.

I know we've seen in hand pics of the snake skins any of the red?

Last edited:
Lol I lived in masperh next to the good fellas diner a lot of warehouses next to where I lived ,I wonder how far I was from their warehouse[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom