Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonz from last week came in with just a bogo sticker.. Gotta get blessed with some dope stickers eventually.

Also got shipping conf. couple hours after today's drop

Good looks with the heads up, I added to cart but then thought quickly and removed. This trash *** Canadian $ plus the "surcharge" fee will really have you re-think purchases. :lol:

that duty ain't no joke, $30 for these plus shipping and taxes too. no regrets though

Question- after copping two items today..the site wouldn't accept my payment on the app or on the computer when I tried to go for more things..is my IP banned or did they just limit it to two items (air max hat n shoes) per address?

Question- after copping two items today..the site wouldn't accept my payment on the app or on the computer when I tried to go for more things..is my IP banned or did they just limit it to two items (air max hat n shoes) per address?

They limit IPs to one item per style.

that duty ain't no joke, $30 for these plus shipping and taxes too. no regrets though
Good looks with the heads up, I added to cart but then thought quickly and removed. This trash *** Canadian $ plus the "surcharge" fee will really have you re-think purchases.
laugh.gif
funny thing is on a lot of their hats and clothing (whatever is made in usa or canada) we shouldnt even be charged the duty surcharge, under nafta agreement anything made in north america should not pay duty surcharges.

and they never even charged any of this bs until ss15

but ah well

Last edited:
Got shipping on my red bomber.

Hoping itll come tomorrow. If anybody has any recommendations on specific hats that would go with it im all ears. Looking for something black most likely. Theres so many different types and materials idk what to get lol

Got shipping on my red bomber.

Hoping itll come tomorrow. If anybody has any recommendations on specific hats that would go with it im all ears. Looking for something black most likely. Theres so many different types and materials idk what to get lol

Lmao

Also, if anybody has the camo Jordans and could LC a pair for me PM me please. Ill send a link to the listing. I think theyre good but i need a second opinion

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom