Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait... people really camp for s caps , was thinking I could js walk into supla around 2pm and be gucci ... will they even last until Friday lmao ?

Yeah S caps have been the hyped hat for a few seasons now. Id doubt they last until Friday.

wait... people really camp for s caps , was thinking I could js walk into supla tomorrow around 2pm and be gucci ... will they even last until Friday lmao ?
 I did that at Supreme London last spring and by about 4 only Orange was left. So yeah they will probably sell out. 

nerd.gif

Last edited:
I apologize if this isn't allowed but I'm not selling anything so don't see whats wrong

I will be buying proxies tonight because a few homies asked if I could cop them an S logo. I do use a bot for my orders because I'm not swift enough to cop manually. Yes I do wear everything I buy so please don't bother hating because I'm not a part of 10:59 manual boyz. I currently am only using about 5 of the proxies and the smallest pack available is of 10. Would feel a waste if I have 5 unused proxies and regulars on NikeTalk missing out. I will be offering free autocheckout services for the drop. I do have many references who have given me their card info in the past but being that I'm doing this for free, if you don't trust me don't waste all my time by making me send you all of my refs and everyone else who actually wants a slot just to say you'll pass. 

RULES

If you are already in my PMs because we've helped each other out before you have priority

You must have been a NikeTalk member for at the very least 6 months

It is a first come first serve 

Even if you're one of the first five, if someone with priority asks after they are getting the slot

If for some reason the bot fails, do not get salty over something you're getting for free

If you think you are swift enough to cop one without any help please don't ask for a slot. This is for people like me who appreciate the brand but can't buy it for retail

You must send me a tagged picture of you wearing the item once it arrives.

Last edited:

I apologize if this isn't allowed but I'm not selling anything so don't see whats wrong

I will be buying proxies tonight because a few homies asked if I could cop them an S logo. I do use a bot for my orders because I'm not swift enough to cop manually. Yes I do wear everything I buy so please don't bother hating because I'm not a part of 10:59 manual boyz. I currently am only using about 5 of the proxies and the smallest pack available is of 10. Would feel a waste if I have 5 unused proxies and regulars on NikeTalk missing out. I will be offering free autocheckout services for the drop. I do have many references who have given me their card info in the past but being that I'm doing this for free, if you don't trust me don't waste all my time by making me send you all of my refs and everyone else who actually wants a slot just to say you'll pass. 

RULES

If you are already in my PMs because we've helped each other out before you have priority

Even if you're one of the first five, if someone with priority asks after they are getting the slot

If for some reason the bot fails, do not get salty over something you're getting for free
Just PM'd you.

RULES
If you think you are swift enough to cop one without any help please don't ask for a slot. This is for people like me who appreciate the brand but can't buy it for retail
You must send me a tagged picture of you wearing the item once it arrives.
View media item 1963754The future is meek

Last edited:
Really hoping the S logo hype kinda keeps people away from the champion pullovers, can't decide on black or navy though

I want the champion windbreaker and l/s. Only things i want. Im surprised the l/s is only $60. Dont even know if i wanna drop that money on them honestly though. I could get a burroughs for that price...

Funny how things change, I remember buying the original S hat with ease and basically no hype around it at all. I wore that thing every chance I could get because it was so low key. A few months pass and a friend mentions that he is dying for an S cap, I check ebay and the resell went crazy. Later the guy sees me wearing it and offers me 125 on the spot. It has been my worst supreme decision ever. I didnt even need the money. :smh: :smh:
So Ill try my luck tomorrow

TLDR
Had an og S cap
Sold S cap
Regret it

Funny how things change, I remember buying the original S hat with ease and basically no hype around it at all. I wore that thing every chance I could get because it was so low key. A few months pass and a friend mentions that he is dying for an S cap, I check ebay and the resell went crazy. Later the guy sees me wearing it and offers me 125 on the spot. It has been my worst supreme decision ever. I didnt even need the money.
mean.gif
mean.gif

TLDR
Had an og S cap
Sold S cap
Regret it
At least you made money off the S cap. I too got the S cap with ease but I have a big head problem and so the hat didn't fit so I gave it to my girl. Then I heard about the skyrocket in resell price and I wanted to sell mine but my girl lost it, RIP.

Funny how things change, I remember buying the original S hat with ease and basically no hype around it at all. I wore that thing every chance I could get because it was so low key. A few months pass and a friend mentions that he is dying for an S cap, I check ebay and the resell went crazy. Later the guy sees me wearing it and offers me 125 on the spot. It has been my worst supreme decision ever. I didnt even need the money. :smh: :smh:

TLDR
Had an og S cap
Sold S cap
Regret it
Yeah the first time they came out they sat for a bit. Had a chance to get the orange but just watched it sell out lol

Anyone with the Supreme x Air Jordan Coaches Jacket and can comment on sizing? Specifically a Medium or Large? Do they run TTS? Size Up/Down? Fit pics? :nerd:

I would like to know also. There's one I have my eye on so I'm curious about sizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom