Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I live on the coast of the most easterly point of Australia in a little town. This clearly suggests that Supreme cops are virtually impossible for me, and I only own one tee from Supreme that my friend sent me even though i've been following the brand for years. If I win this tee, I will be sending directly to my auntie and cousins who succumbed to the incident in France who were unable to pick up this tee in Paris as they and were forced to move to the south in Valbonne. Please help out my family 
 you're saying your auntie and cousins succumbed to the incident in France but then that they were forced to move to the south ? Doesn't make any sense. Why forced to move anyway? Isis isn't taking over Paris bruh. 

I'm offended by your lies as i'm Parisian, didn't even want to engage in this contest that for sure would turn to s**t but sad to pull the terrorist attack card to get ahead 

@pissxdrunks, I was actually coming in here to find out if I'd won to tell rayrayfourthousand to hold off on mailing the shirt, I got the transfer into the department I wanted and I'm heading back to New Orleans after a brief stop in Houston.

you're saying your auntie and cousins succumbed to the incident in France but then that they were forced to move to the south ? Doesn't make any sense. Why forced to move anyway? Isis isn't taking over Paris bruh. 

I'm offended by your lies as i'm Parisian, didn't even want to engage in this contest that for sure would turn to s**t but sad to pull the terrorist attack card to get ahead 

I'm still trying to understand the reasoning why this cat will send the paris bogo if he wins to his aunt AND cousins in paris

1) what do his aunt and cousin want with the shirt?
2) are his aunt and cousin going to rotate the paris bogo?

giphy.gif

There's not much else I can say, after being roasted by the whole thread :/

I tried to do the right thing, but it's too difficult in this thread to be legit. Believe me or not, I don't think it's fair being disqualified from the competition when I haven't made a transaction yet with a fellow NTER. 

I tried to do the right thing, but it's too difficult in this thread to be legit. Believe me or not, I don't think it's fair being disqualified from the competition when I haven't made a transaction yet with a fellow NTER. 

Still breathing?
And you want to talk about a contest?
It's not even about the contest to me, it's the fact you are a liar.

Post some tagged pics or ask for a ban.

Auntie and cousins are dead but they need preme to help with their move to the south. Both an offensive thing to lie about and hilarious that he can't even come up with a story that makes sense.

you never made a transaction because you flaked on all of them.

its not hard being legit. you communicate, you come up with the terms, then you either pay or ship out.

pretty simple.

Still breathing?
And you want to talk about a contest?
It's not even about the contest to me, it's the fact you are a liar.

Post some tagged pics or ask for a ban.
Hahaha
"it's too difficult in this thread to be legit."
-no it's not, just follow through on things you say
"Haven't made a transaction yet with an NTer"
-that's the whole point of the roast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom