Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Word I went against my usual Medium and got a L too. Was scared too when I saw it in the plastic bc it looked huge. But it fits fine for me. I think Medium sleeve length would have been a little short
I got a medium and I thought it was a little big. Sleeve length is good. I guess it depends on how you like to wear your clothes loose vs. slim. My chest size is a 38-39 btw. 

did you order your true size? I'm usually a small but had to settle for medium so I'm afraid it won't fit 
Checking supreme sizing on the BOGO, no I didn't order my true size. The chest measurement is a 22 3/8 for a medium. If I got a small the sleeves would be to short. sleeves on the medium is perfect. All of my apparel from Supreme is a medium. Had a chance to try on a small before for a jacket and the sleeve was really short. Didn't even go past my wrist. 

What does Supreme sell in the store?

Does everything sell out daily? 

Just curious. 

Every time I check their online shop everything is sold out... just wondering if a store would be the same

It depends. For hot items that everybody wants, yeah they're probably sold out in the store by Monday following a drop. For stuff that you like and isn't really on other people's radar? Not so much. Plus they sell a few other brands in the store.

I got a medium and I thought it was a little big. Sleeve length is good. I guess it depends on how you like to wear your clothes loose vs. slim. My chest size is a 38-39 btw. 

I just tried mine on, I went up a size from M to L. The body fits fine, but the sleeves are too long IMO.

Word I went against my usual Medium and got a L too. Was scared too when I saw it in the plastic bc it looked huge. But it fits fine for me. I think Medium sleeve length would have been a little short
I got long arms. I knew the chest fit would be fine on the M. But I bought the 3m pullover from a season or 2 ago in a M and the arm length is short for me. Usually just roll the sleeves up. 

Plus with the large, I feel more at ease putting it in the wash and letting it shrink if it does

Last edited:
Anyone buy the ribbed beanie last week and found that it was too small? I received my beanie and gaiter in the mail today.. Kind of disappointed on how the fit was for the beanie, the gaiter smelt kind of weird too...

Knew it would happen when people would start sizing up.

I'll take a large off your hands.

Already exchanging with someone that has a M. :lol:

Anyone buy the ribbed beanie last week and found that it was too small? I received my beanie and gaiter in the mail today.. Kind of disappointed on how the fit was for the beanie, the gaiter smelt kind of weird too...

You must have a super big head. I'm a 7 3/4 in fitteds and the beanie fit comfortably fine on me.

Last edited:

which color ribbed beanie did you get? :nerd:

Last edited:
Crew not gonna shrink, none of my supreme sweatshirts have ever shrunk like the tshirts do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom