Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope NT cooked this morning.. Had my class for the first time and the teacher should be good with laptops. Ill rely on that school wifi if I need anything else this season.

Nothing I really care about tho besides the box logo beanies. Much needed weak season since I was buying something every week last season.

I got my puffer in two days ago. Havent taken it out of the bag yet but I cant wait to see how it looks. Been busy with school but no rush since I wont be able to wear it til like November

Last edited:
there seems to be alot people wanting to cancel orders due to not realizing how much something is, or regretting spending however much money on said item. :smh: as someone else said earlier, make sure your finances are good before you go blindly buying supreme

That $14 increase on the small box logo tee[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Still bought a navy[emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]

passed on the hoody at the last second. Liked it but wasnt a must have for me.

Wallet is 3-0 this supreme season so far lol

there seems to be alot people wanting to cancel orders due to not realizing how much something is, or regretting spending however much money on said item.
mean.gif
as someone else said earlier, make sure your finances are good before you go blindly buying supreme
Finances are fine. Was just expecting them to be closer to around $100 and regret not buying the hoodie instead. Supreme shipped already so I'll see how they fit when they come in.

Finances are fine. Was just expecting them to be closer to around $100 and regret not buying the hoodie instead. Supreme shipped already so I'll see how they fit when they come in.

i've got 2 pairs of sweats. They are PERFECT for these New England winters when I have to shovel. I love how heavy they are, to me definitely worth the money. plus im a sweat pants fiend :lol:

btw, also wasnt trying to call you out at all, do you. just something i noticed and yours just so happened to be the latest

Last edited:
Yo whats the price on that Siouxsie hoodie in either color? Im seeing 200 but i was hoping more of retail. Especially since it sat initially. Wish i heard their music back then smh. Woulda copped

Yo whats the price on that Siouxsie hoodie in either color? Im seeing 200 but i was hoping more of retail. Especially since it sat initially. Wish i heard their music back then smh. Woulda copped
Definitely not 200. 140-160 MAX. What size do you need? There have been a few up on IG this week

Medium preferably in black but i dont mind getting the purple one too. I dont really trust buying from ppl on IG to be honest tho. I had only checked on ebay
Oh ok. I actually have a medium black but it's not for sale though. It's my fav. hoodie lol. Hope you find one though! Highly slept on. But Yeezy knows!

Last edited:
priceboy00 priceboy00 DELETE THAT KANYE PIC. I DONT NEED IT GOING UP IN PRICE :lol:

But thanks, ill look on Grailed & couple other places for it. If you come across one for a good price from a trusted seller, PM me

Last edited:
AM I TRIPPING

or have they added new products on the site which were not there before...

Air horn, Ski Goggles, Pajama's

maybe I'm tripping

and Sup is dropping items which aren't on the preview  - the Champion hoodie isn't on there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom