Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came across this on eBay earlier. Dudes really tryin to maximize profit on some underwear :lol:
View media item 1420116I can't imagine gettin a single pair of undies in the mail with no type of packaging. Gotta draw the line somewhere lol

Price check on the duffel bag? Thanks in advance.

Went to the NY store to pick up the cam backpack and they were sold out, only color they had was the Black one. Also had every color duffle from what I saw. Bought the ripstop camo and the water bottle. Asked for the beach ball and dude said you gotta spend over $100 to get it
damn they had black and came yesterday when i went to the store

Came across this on eBay earlier. Dudes really tryin to maximize profit on some underwear :lol:
View media item 1420116I can't imagine gettin a single pair of undies in the mail with no type of packaging. Gotta draw the line somewhere lol

Saw that coming a mile away, it's pretty smart as far as lazy moves go Imo. Problem is, they're selling it too low. With tax, Hanes come to 39 and change in NYC - so about $10 per brief. Ebay gonna take almost $2 in fees, then you still gotta ship..even if you gotta a whole bunch to sell off, you're not seeing any real profit. If you're in the resale game full time, then maybe a small margin is just something to tide you over but as a individual, it makes no sense

Saw that coming a mile away, it's pretty smart as far as lazy moves go Imo. Problem is, they're selling it too low. With tax, Hanes come to 39 and change in NYC - so about $10 per brief. Ebay gonna take almost $2 in fees, then you still gotta ship..even if you gotta a whole bunch to sell off, you're not seeing any real profit. If you're in the resale game full time, then maybe a small margin is just something to tide you over but as a individual, it makes no sense
no tax under $110 so they are $36 flat, and $20*4 is 80, subtract $2 for each one you ship and it leaves you with $72, 100% profit.

Yup forgot all about that. Rare I leave supreme spending less than 100 smh haha
Yea I feel you. No on here mentioned the beach ball yesterday, I had a $103 purchase and could have got it had I known since someone here said $100 purchase was needed for it

What time do they (online shop) usually open again?

TIA
Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: When do they release new items?

A: New items release randomly every Thursday at 11AM EST on supremenewyork.com

Q: How can I guarantee that I'll get what I want from the online store?

A: You can't, really. Be quick when ordering online, items do sell out fast.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: When do they release new items?

A: New items release randomly every Thursday at 11AM EST on supremenewyork.com

Q: How can I guarantee that I'll get what I want from the online store?

A: You can't, really. Be quick when ordering online, items do sell out fast.
Thanks much!

I am all ready lol

Gotta decide what ima go for on my phone tomorrow.

Pill box

Underwears

And either the hockey or astro hoody

I know I wont be able to get both

I want a supreme 20th anniversary Tee soooooo damn bad.

Seems like I would need to spend a lot to get one :/

damn, online it is then

Edit: Back from SUPLA

No Morphies
NO Bacchanal tees. :smh:
NO Astronaut hoodies.. :smh:
NO Fire Extinguisher

Kanji fitted left in Green/Yellow, Red/White, Blue/Orange (Big sizes only), saw one Black/White left (7 1/2 or something..)
Hockey top - only in white
Beach Balls - Plenty, but it looks like you have to spend over $100+ to receive one.
Still had Duffle Bags

Left w/ a Bacchanal Board, Kanji Fitted, Boxers and a beach ball.

tomorrows list:
Neal tee
Astronaut Hoodie
Bacchanal Tee

Last edited:

I want a supreme 20th anniversary Tee soooooo damn bad.

Seems like I would need to spend a lot to get one :/
Bruh, you don't even know what time the drop is and now you need a box logo tee?  Cmon, b.

I passed on the tee, but I heard quality was trash anyway.

Is this $100 cutoff for beach balls likely to be true for online purchases as well? Or do yall think it'll be the same old randomness where someone who orders the pillbox will get one but someone else who spends $300+ might not?

Passing on everything tomorrow so I hope there are some still going out later in the season.

Last edited:
Is this $100 cutoff for beach balls likely to be true for online purchases as well? Or do yall think it'll be the same old randomness where someone who orders the pillbox will get one but someone else who spends $300+ might not?

Passing on everything tomorrow so I hope there are some still going out later in the season.

probably the same as before. supreme warehouse gives ZERO ****s

traveling to San Fran and LA next week.. Anyone got any nice store to hit up ? Around the same area ..

will def be going to supreme 

Edit: Back from SUPLA

No Morphies
NO Bacchanal tees. :smh:
NO Astronaut hoodies.. :smh:
NO Fire Extinguisher

Kanji fitted left in Green/Yellow, Red/White, Blue/Orange (Big sizes only), saw one Black/White left (7 1/2 or something..)
Hockey top - only in white
Beach Balls - Plenty, but it looks like you have to spend over $100+ to receive one.
Still had Duffle Bags

Left w/ a Bacchanal Board, Kanji Fitted, Boxers and a beach ball.

tomorrows list:
Neal tee
Astronaut Hoodie
Bacchanal Tee

Edit: NVM seen your message

Last edited:
No beach ball for me today at SUPNY and I spent over $100. Not even stickers. Neil sticker was displayed for $2 a piece. Not all that interested in either but it would have been nice of them. I get better swag with online purchases for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom