Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

only Grey instore?

nerd.gif
????
Yes that's what someone said earlier. I think it was confirmed because we did see pictures of them.

was it this pic??? ^^^^

the crewneck pic are not in the Supreme news ???
nerd.gif
No it was when the items first arrived at Supreme. We saw the grey hoodie so we know it exists , and we saw what they were releasing tomorrow. So not sure if whoever stated that they were only releasing in store (the grey hoodie) was stating a fact or was just guessing. I guess I shoulda prefaced my comment with that. My bad. 

It does make sense though, unless they hold back the grey for a later date (don't see that happening though)

Those crewnecks have Supreme tags and all the apparel we've seen all has Jordan tags... also no crewnecks in the news letter.

mean.gif
 the uncertainty I hate not being informed 

GUESS we'll see if UK gets them instore 1st

i do not wanna go down to Fairfax tomorrow n have to grab a grey!!

UGH

The past couple seasons random stuff would pop up or pop up next season

They probably didn't have time to roll out the white paper and take special pics

nothing confirmed for apparel being sold with camos off nike? or a confirmed date for them?

was on a flight back to the bay and when i landed all the atc services is sold out :smh:

got work tomorrow too so just gonna aim for one thing and not be greedy

if anyone can oop me for an black hoodie size M, in china right now and its slow to load the website, PM me if anyone can grab an extra, willing to pay extra!

I bet prices are going to be pretty high.

I can see the tee retailing for like $58 or something. :lol:

Last edited:
How are you guys feeling about sizing of the 5's? I went a half size down on the fire reds a few years back and ordered my whites the same way. Read a couple tts comments and I'm now a bit concerned. Plus, I'm away on business so I haven't been able to try them on since they arrived on Monday.

is whatever that site is still doing updates for how fast things sell out in the EU webstore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom