Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what the funny thing is, this release got people thinking they gonna be able to cop anything hyped. When they release the box logo crew which should be a normal release people are gonna be like "What happened!?? I was able to get the Jordans..."

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

You know what the funny thing is, this release got people thinking they gonna be able to cop anything hyped. When they release the box logo crew which should be a normal release people are gonna be like "What happened!?? I was able to get the Jordans..."

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
the truth! box logo will be copped, last years bogo hoodie wasnt that hard to get, at least for me. been copping manual easy peasy the last few seasons.

Last edited:
Spike knows
smokin.gif

Only one with any effort put into it. Dudes literally just slapped supreme on the FR and BM 5s and supreme stans went nuts :lol:

I would have rather nike reretro the BMs with remaster quality :smh:

Had kanye done the same thing with the Yeezus logo instead these ****** would feel some type of way about it.
Fire red 5s have a bright red midsole and black tongue. It was basically the 2 metallic versions with red accents on the midsole. Supreme did what they do, but their touches on a classic shoe... could have done without the Sup and as Grizz said, just put the logo from the box on the heel along with the 94 makes for a dope collab :smokin

Last edited:
Honestly whoever designed these was lazy as ****. The camos the whites the blacks they all are very mediocre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom