Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody know where i can get supreme box logo shirts/hoodie in size, small or medium?

they are all like super expensive on ebay :/

Can anybody be help me cop a grey or teal? I got $ for for. I have a super busy day tomorrow. Pm me if you can help
john-wayne-swim.gif

anybody know where i can get supreme box logo shirts/hoodie in size, small or medium?

Just a heads up, some people in this thread are about to crack jokes on you just for asking about this because they're arrogant and think everyone should know the price of a supreme box logo like its the price of gas. Try heatclub or grailed bro. Grailed may require some legit checks, as it is a marketplace but heatclub is legit.

any ways.... so far this week is looking like a pass for me. may make a game time decision on the sherpa hoodies.

Last edited:

Hey what's up man, don't listen to the haters talking about how the supnt aren't helpful blah blah blah.

Your best bet are resellers like project blitz, crash street, hardtofathom, etc.

There are also FB groups and IG hashtags like #supremeforsale that can be searched (just do legit checks as there are plenty of fakes. Feel free to post in here bc we can help do that)

Price range is all over the place depending on what you're looking for. Just know it'll be pricey.

Good luck man and hope you post in here more often!

Hey what's up man, don't listen to the haters talking about how the supnt aren't helpful blah blah blah.

Your best bet are resellers like project blitz, crash street, hardtofathom, etc.

There are also FB groups and IG hashtags like #supremeforsale that can be searched (just do legit checks as there are plenty of fakes. Feel free to post in here bc we can help do that)

Price range is all over the place depending on what you're looking for. Just know it'll be pricey.

Good luck man and hope you post in here more often!
to clarify I wasn't saying this thread isn't helpful. I was saying there a a few people in here that are gonna flame him for asking.

Anyone remember what retail was for twill coaches jacket that dropped this season? Trying to judge how much the leather champion coach will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom