Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just learned what bacc anal means. And now its at the top of the list.

Bachanal

blk mighty ducks

underwears

pill box

Im gonna strike out on everything tomorrow 
nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

Black mighty ducks

Hockey top us TTS. Fits like any other Sup jersey.
(I personally sized up to get a slightly bigger jersey feel)
Classic logo long sleeve is TTS.
Classic logo hat fits like S panel hat but the colors look deeper IMO.
Hope it helps.

Last edited:
Ill be in NY on friday so ill skip tomorrow but I hope I can snag a few tees and the hockey top when i go.

Doubting my swiftness. May have to do Neil in a separate order after reading through the posts for today. Hate that extra $12 tho. #1101boyz

Satin jacket is gonna be like $280 damn... may just get the hockey top/ kanji hat, water bottle and butterfly knife for now.

WISH LIST

T-Shirts
Neil Young Tee - $44 -  Why Not - HE SMOKES -BLK or BLUE or GREY or ANY COLOR

Whole Leaf Tee - $32 - Last Resort

Small Box Tee - ??? ---- I need whatever color i can get - Black 1st

Hats

Mod Plaid Camp - - ------ The Black Plaid or Tan Plaid.... Cuz Purple is not for me!

Accessories
Hanes Boxer Briefs (4Pack) - $36 - Black pair would be NICE
Mophie Power Reserve - $58 -- Want but i'm still using Iphone 4 so that won't work

Mini Butterfly Knife - $18   -------   CAWPED

Butterfly Ashtray - $32  ------  hmmmmmm. Like Ash Tray..Hate Butterflys!   ++

What do you guys think the best version of the Astronaut Hoodie is? I'm thinking Navy, that's what I'm going for.I also want the backpack in black but I think I'll only have money for the hoodie or the bag. I thought the backpacks would sit like they always do but looking at the Japanese site the hoodie and backpack are both totally sold out...thoughts?

What do you guys think the best version of the Astronaut Hoodie is? I'm thinking Navy, that's what I'm going for. I also want the backpack in black but I think I'll only have money for the hoodie or the bag. I thought the backpacks would sit like they always do but looking at the Japanese site the hoodie and backpack are both totally sold out...thoughts?
Just pick which one you'd use more cuz either way you're gonna be happy with your purchase. I got the hoodie in Navy and I'm happy with it.

What do you guys think the best version of the Astronaut Hoodie is? I'm thinking Navy, that's what I'm going for. I also want the backpack in black but I think I'll only have money for the hoodie or the bag. I thought the backpacks would sit like they always do but looking at the Japanese site the hoodie and backpack are both totally sold out...thoughts?
go with the hoodie.  I think you can pick up the backpack later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom