Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I called supreme and cancelled my hand towel order. 35 WTF was i thinking
Thought it would resell and found out it was sitting. That's what you were thinking 
laugh.gif

Ugh. Looks like Supreme changed their checkout system. GF failed on the white but I managed to cop a navy.

Grabbed a navy towel at 11.

Ran to the gym had a solid workout.

Got on treadmill and checked the site.

Red towel still avalibe?! Copped.

Nice to have sup x Yankees with the normal font.

I'm so confused. I was on the train, aiming for the navy bogo. App was really acting up, and then I lost service. I'm pretty sure my order didn't go through cause I never got the confirmation page.

Now I'm in clas, upset as hell randomly check my email and I got a confirmation order! Checked my CC balance and see there is a charge from supreme.

Please tell me the supreme gawds aren't playing with me. I even went DSM as I was late for my class and saw the line and was like nope. I don't want to call supreme either and get bad news.

I'm so confused. I was on the train, aiming for the navy bogo. App was really acting up, and then I lost service. I'm pretty sure my order didn't go through cause I never got the confirmation page.

Now I'm in clas, upset as hell randomly check my email and I got a confirmation order! Checked my CC balance and see there is a charge from supreme.

Please tell me the supreme gawds aren't playing with me. I even went DSM as I was late for my class and saw the line and was like nope. I don't want to call supreme either and get bad news.
? Sounds to me like you're good and you're being paranoid 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom