Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bathrobe is a must for me 
nthat.gif

got my mesh varsity jacket in today and looks great in person and i even got 1 new sticker that pizza joint :pimp:

Probably the best place to put this, if not let me know otherwise. I'm a big fan of Stone Island, love their stuff, and I know they obviously did a collab with Supreme, not really into supreme, but I was just looking at some Stone Island listings and came across this

View media item 1529229
Item number: 131504486828

Now not only is that simply the worst fake Stone Island sweatshirt I've ever seen, it's obviously fake supreme also. I was just wondering if there was a way to warn any of the bidders away from it? The bid is at £69 (I'm from England) but I'm sure that's around $120 or something. I know I shouldn't really be too bothered but I hate fakes :lol:

Last edited:
got the tank top in today, shout out @mints for letting the quality of it be known. I had no idea they were the same as their cut and see tees :smokin also got the mophie in, and wow this thing is tiny, I had no idea it was THIS small :lol:

Last edited:
got the tank top in today, shout out @mints for letting the quality of it be known. I had no idea they were the same as their cut and see tees :smokin also got the mophie in, and wow this thing is tiny, I had no idea it was THIS small :lol:
That's the same thing I said to myself when I got my morphie in the mail today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom