Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week's pickups came in.  Shorts are absolute quality.
pimp.gif

went ahead and sized down on the classic logo hoodie because i wanted it to fit small..
unfortunately, it is too small..

Put a layer of clear nail Polish or some some type of clear coat
Yo does that really work I've been hearing about it for a minute I heard it works on insoles too... One of the dudes in hear said to put it on the mini butterfly knife (worst paint job ever)

Last edited:

Shorts look amazing, those went completley under my radar. Super tempted, but the price is a little OD for me.. 
sick.gif
They are great.  Price threw me off a little but they were on my cop list so I was getting them regardless.  Material is incredibly soft, so comfy.

over dyed shirt and SI shorts in those colors was a great combo. 

2 pieces were slept on. 

im waiting on the denim TNF and the GTS.

Supreme x New Balance
No. Please. No.

I wanted those shorts myself, but the price kept me from copping I guess. Nice pu though! If they made it to the sale I might.

As for clear nail polish it usually works ok...I messed up the "S" on my butterfly knife though using it. Meh. End of the day the stuff will fade anyway.

Last edited:
I think a Marlboro collab would be dope, but that's just me.

Oh god just what we need all the Preme heads that were smoking Newports now smoking Marlboro Reds and telling you way too much about its history just to say they been on that wave longer than you...:smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom