Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'm quitely banned, no text on back to back weeks after being there for box logo beanie. Can't be a fillR thing because that's how I've done it all year. With the lack of people not registering yesterday I'd figure I get a shot. Need that navy small box logo hoodie

Edit: nvm just got text

Last edited:
I guess I'm quitely banned, no text on back to back weeks after being there for box logo beanie. Can't be a fillR thing because that's how I've done it all year. With the lack of people not registering yesterday I'd figure I get a shot. Need that navy small box logo hoodie

Did you ever no show? Maybe change your CC info when you register. I mean nothing you can do at this point since its the last week I think. Don't think the small box logo will be too hard online unless you're looking for a small.

So we have people like this apparently

imran_potato-1514320495310.jpg

Reactions: You
What is the price range on them Preme Beanie Grey and Black one? Trying to find out how much I should throw down on them.

Got no text 3 weeks in a row now. First week manual and last 2 use Fillr. Never no show when I got text earlier. Don’t know why.

Need me the navy small box logo. I might need some help cuz Im gonna be snowboarding during the drop :nerd:

What if they decided to get rid of all their bags because they're coming out with a new design next season? It makes sense why some of the smaller items this season were coming in the Extra large bag instead of the smaller bags, They were trying to unload the bags till they ran out in order to bring the new bags in

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom