Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2EF3D4A3-DEE6-4C64-9A61-90BE8CFA0A24.jpeg
retract my previous statement

What you don’t like fire tee now?

nah dude u prolly don't remember but before I said the USA on the shirt ruins it..but looking at the shirt now..this sh** is dope..I didn't kno there was a dark slate..this is copped..will be my first stockx purchase

Definitely bro, it’s so much to see out here.

yep and the price to go out there is great..I go to Europe every summer

why u get xl..only size up in sweatshirts

I guess u can sell it easily..maybe see if u can do a size swap on reddit

I need to pay attention to the items dropping more closely

i always think of Hostel when i think of Eastern Europe. No thanks.

But Romanian women are fine as hell! All the fine ones that cam are Romanian. It makes no sense. I always wonder how and why. Its like have you ever been in a plane and just stare out the window at the wings and wonder how is this damn thing up in the air? I don't care how you explain it to me, it still makes no sense. Romania. Why?

are Supreme hats no bueno for men with big craniums?

I find the camp caps fit tighter than the six panels. The material makes a difference too, i.e. wool is more flexible.

I'd say try one and find out if you like the fit, I have two six panels I wear regularly and I wear a 7 5/8 fitted.

cant stand the camp hats or whatever them small things are. guess im just so use to fitted or snap back..afraid of change

There always is. Now how much and whether you have access to that market to make said money is a different question.

Something telling me to sign up and hope for a restock or something but I know it's not happening and I'm not gonna go, not trynna have them ban or some bs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom