Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supreme is random man, it be like 2 straight months of bs drops and then back to back fire and then another month of bs sprinkled in :lol:

anyone get this?

image.png

How r you guys gonna camp inline for the store!!??

It's freezing cold outside

Honestly, what's your game plan

Carry a steel barrel on fire?

You wish LA had this line setup lol.
It's puffy season, we got all flavors of winter fiyah apparel to rock.

Good question, I registered for the lineup on London this week, unfortunately I am number 340 so for 4.30Pm but I was hoping for a better number, at this hour i will be at work. Is there any way to not be banned at least for the next season because this one is gone, or to cancel my attending and give my number to someone else ?

Good question, I registered for the lineup on London this week, unfortunately I am number 340 so for 4.30Pm but I was hoping for a better number, at this hour i will be at work. Is there any way to not be banned at least for the next season because this one is gone, or to cancel my attending and give my number to someone else ?

you could go just to get checked in but not actually go inside. they dont check if you buy anything or not.

Supreme line is nothing to Japan. They have over 500,000 ppl lining up every winter to enter Winter Comiket and they're calm and orderly af for that. I can only imagine Supreme is a breeze for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom