Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png

All of the colors are so dope. I feel like in a couple of years this will be considered as one of the GOAT box logo hoodie.

All of the colors are so dope. I feel like in a couple of years this will be considered as one of the GOAT box logo hoodie.
I like that they switched up every hoodie this year instead of the same 5 base colors and a few special colorways

Lol what.

Nah.. original red box on navy or gray will always be the goat
I mean yeah the red box logo will always be the goat as a classic but if you think about it, some of the past box logo t shirts with different graphic executions are considered grails instead of basic red box logos.
Also key word "one of the goat" doesn't mean this one is the best but it's up there.

idk about that, but the colorways of all these definitely make them unique and something we never saw before and may not see again.

idk about that, but the colorways of all these definitely make them unique and something we never saw before and may not see again.
I guess "goat" is a bad word choice from me. My point was what you just stated.
this season's hoodies are unique and we may not see this type of execution again for a while.

They don't re release any of the variant colors..

I guess u can put them in two different categories:

1. Traditional
2. Variants

At the end of the day tho..each and everyone looks good..I never seen a bad one
Yea the regular colors they rerelease but weird jump offs nah

They don't re release any of the variant colors..

I guess u can put them in two different categories:

1. Traditional
2. Variants

At the end of the day tho..each and everyone looks good..I never seen a bad one
I dont know man, I really wouldnt wear that cow one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom