Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

this thread is getting too wreckless

Thank the lord for knuckle heads like these. This is the reason ny has the online system and im able to go inside the store instead of running around to different parks. The people that dont listen have helped me way more than they hurt me. :tongue: and solestreet wilding complaining about something he does to other people all the time.

Gotta keep these folks away from civilized Williamsburg. Only line I've ever done for Supreme and that's because it's organized. The L being the only train around there keeps it that way. Let's not forget security is not interested in engaging in conversation so bribes are nearly impossible. Bunch of cool dudes from my experience this year, even the moody cashier girl smiles from time to time lol

Gotta keep these folks away from civilized Williamsburg. Only line I've ever done for Supreme and that's because it's organized. The L being the only train around there keeps it that way. Let's not forget security is not interested in engaging in conversation so bribes are nearly impossible. Bunch of cool dudes from my experience this year, even the moody cashier girl smiles from time to time lol

Funny thing is that the JMZ Marcy and L Bedford pretty equidistant according to actual walking, but google gives -5minutes to bedford/n7

Pics of cashier?

Brooklyn Girl > London Girl..

~Lefty

ps: london girl
hetty-douglas-ssense-interview-01.jpg

TNF backpack is supposed to get delivered today but parka is stuck at origin scan since Monday and it's supposed to get delivered this upcoming Monday. Don't know whether to be worried or not....:sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom