Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw I was in a rush. Didn't have time to get my equipment

Ah, try to do a VLOG on the last drop and get ALP in it.

xc26igh.png

Tbh, I think I failed the checkout cuz my autofill goofed up. Took too long and got that BS "Card Declined" msg :smh:

I ate on the 11:19 restock. Confirmation email at 11:19.
upload_2017-12-7_15-11-16.png

Feeling very thankful currently. But i also knew the site would turn around, just wasn't sure stock would come back.
I was also able to place an order for Red Sleeve and Beanie.

also changed avi back to not jinx myself on shipping..

When I ATC I yelled to my two other coworkers trying and one got ice blue M as well.. :nthat:

I just realized i struck out on nearly everything released lately

-Off White Nike collection
-TNF
-Bogo hoody
-Yebras
-Jeter 1s
-Travis Scott AF1

Would have struck out on Beluga 2.0 had it not been for the restock on Yeezy Supply. Oh and those Rocafellas for a friend. I still can’t believe people are paying $1k for these bogos. Next year and going forward is going to be even worse. Supreme really messed up by not banning proxies like they did last year

I know a lot of you guys are salty and don't wanna hear this but you're not missing much tbh.

When you see little rich kids wearing a bogo at the mall trying to stunt, do y'all really wanna associate with that? I couldn't lmao

Honestly just been rocking my arabic logo... don't need a bogo plastered over everything

Realest **** in here by far and away.

I ate on the 11:19 restock. Confirmation email at 11:19.
upload_2017-12-7_15-11-16.png

Feeling very thankful currently. But i also knew the site would turn around, just wasn't sure stock would come back.
I was also able to place an order for Red Sleeve and Beanie.

wow grats.... i kept getting TOS....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom