Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a feeling grey/orange will go first as people will try their best to match it with their belugas :lol:

What’s the better choice between manual in the app on the phone (save address) or auto fill on google chrome on desktop? What do you guys Choose? Or any other method?

You'll probably get in Friday, now whether you touch a hoodie or not is 50/50. They let in man people not on that list in store so 469 is almost like a thousand

Alp, does the NYC stores have VIP’s, too?

It’s funny you mentioned 469 is almost like a thousand because my boy told me the exact same thing as a result of VIP’s.

Need my first box logo this week. Would love the grey but it seems like a longshot. Gonna try for the black or red

I'll be in NYC this weekend but box logos are the only thing I want dropping so not even worth it to slide through

Need my first box logo this week. Would love the grey but it seems like a longshot. Gonna try for the black or red

I'll be in NYC this weekend but box logos are the only thing I want dropping so not even worth it to slide through
With how the NYC store is now with their line ups, walk-ins probably won't be able to enter till next Wednesday

Still conflicted on what color to go for but man the black would match perfectly with my prestos....

IMG_9661.PNG

Online do you all select "New" "Jackets" "Top/Sweaters" or "Sweatshirts?" I'm going for "New" unless there's a better method.

Usually cop Supreme in store so idk what category Bogos will come in as far as jacket, sweater, etc

Black or Bust was my color but mannnnnn seems like the majority in the thread going for black with Red as the secondary choice.

Need that Floor Mat with all my heart as well

Online do you all select "New" "Jackets" "Top/Sweaters" or "Sweatshirts?" I'm going for "New" unless there's a better method.

Usually cop Supreme in store so idk what category Bogos will come in as far as jacket, sweater, etc

Should be under sweatshirts

Did you get a spot in line? If not, you probably won’t get in until Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom