Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it seems like the grey hoodie and black hoodie are 2 of the most popular.

Those are the only ones I'm really interested in. Do I even stand a chance manual?

Restocks App still work for supreme releases?

FB92C8D2-8A90-4B1A-B739-4DE1B7C5E3ED.jpeg

I wouldn’t chance it.
But I might chance it. ****

i thought iwas good with nas tee in store at 364 or whatever. Joints were gon by aroudn 250

not confident with #325 for the bogo but ill see it out

only positive for this is that i can give online my full attention on desktop first
324, the guy from Cali not coming at 299

The grey is just way too popular, you guys need to go for other colors :wink:

Have a good feeling about tomorrow, let's all eat fam!

i hit on the tnf jacket sz med last week going manual which supposedly sold out in 38 seconds .. you guys think i got a chance going for the grey? manual again of course

What is manual these days!? lololol Peeps can’t be seriously typing in every field. I’ve had no luck with autofill the past 6-8 weeks so won’t be doing that

What is manual these days!? lololol Peeps can’t be seriously typing in every field. I’ve had no luck with autofill the past 6-8 weeks so won’t be doing that

when i say manual i mean autofill on chrome .. not using the extension tho .. when i type "v" for my email, everything comes up.. then i have my cc saved and i have to manually put my security code in

Ive had luck using the chrome autofill extension and then just retyping security code or anything small.

i thought iwas good with nas tee in store at 364 or whatever. Joints were gon by aroudn 250

not confident with #325 for the bogo but ill see it out

only positive for this is that i can give online my full attention on desktop first

That was some bull.

Only thing I flopped on this season was scarface lamp and the TNF jacket... I swear I did in less than 5 seconds and when I hit process order nothing happens. It happened with the lamp and the jacket... smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom