Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copped a grey bogo last year through the Restocks app and sold it on Thursday for $1200. Hopefully that's enough to cop me a black and lime one this year with some money left over cause I'm digging it a lot more.

Supreme Venus
IMG_20171205_172523.jpg

yeah its weird on the akira drop I got hit with TOS for autofilling, then I tried manually with the camo briefs and it worked. So I was so sure that it was the autofill.. but not not so sure anymore with all these ppl getting thru with autofill

Is a medium really that big on you? Or you just one of them dudes who like the **** perfectly form fitting and a little bit baggy is no good? I would've took medium in all that and tried to make it work but the shirts and north face this season run big, so a medium is more like a large. Also a question, if they don't have your size in store you take the next size up on items such as nas and north face or leave without copping anything?

Depends on the item. I have one medium hoodie and some medium tees from previous seasons, all of which I've put in the dryer for like 2-3 hours to acceptably shrink, but everything else in my collection is small. And my in-store approaches alternate between, "I just waited in line for $%%$, and I'm going to make it worth my while (as much as I can), and "I just waited in line for $%%$, but I'm going to walk out of here with nothing because 1) I'm here to get things to wear, not to resell and 2) it's ridiculous that the shop doesn't stock size small, which excludes both my wife and me from a lot of items, even when I get a good number."

I've mostly come to accept that going in-store is futile and only do it a few times a year, though I don't understand why that has to be the case—stock size small! don't sell to known resellers! limit the number of items a single person can buy!

And yes, when it comes to clothing, generally, fit matters, and my ideal is the super slim Hedi Slimane silhouette that he cultivated at Saint Laurent and Dior Homme. Supreme's hoodies in small fit me very well, its other stuff not so much. I'm willing to overlook that because of what Supreme as a brand means to me and my affinity for certain references, graphics, or designs but only to a certain point.

As a longtime LACMA member, I like this even more now that the referent has been identified!

That's awesome history. Congrats on your lacma membership
I gotta cop another new with tags Venus tee, I like it alot

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on the item. I have one medium hoodie and some medium tees from previous seasons, all of which I've put in the dryer for like 2-3 hours to acceptably shrink, but everything else in my collection is small. And my in-store approaches alternate between, "I just waited in line for $%%$, and I'm going to make it worth my while (as much as I can), and "I just waited in line for $%%$, but I'm going to walk out of here with nothing because 1) I'm here to get things to wear, not to resell and 2) it's ridiculous that the shop doesn't stock size small, which excludes both my wife and me from a lot of items, even when I get a good number."

I've mostly come to accept that going in-store is futile and only do it a few times a year, though I don't understand why that has to be the case—stock size small! don't sell to known resellers! limit the number of items a single person can buy!

And yes, when it comes to clothing, generally, fit matters, and my ideal is the super slim Hedi Slimane silhouette that he cultivated at Saint Laurent and Dior Homme. Supreme's hoodies in small fit me very well, its other stuff not so much. I'm willing to overlook that because of what Supreme as a brand means to me and my affinity for certain references, graphics, or designs but only to a certain point.
Got you but yea size small isn't gonna happen anytime soon, supreme has their routine and they do it purposely. I personally would never leave something like a north face on the shelf or nas but different strokes for different folks pause

Anyone know how I can access US site overseas? On vacation and I'm getting the japanese site, dont know when they drop either.

Anyone know how I can access US site overseas? On vacation and I'm getting the japanese site, dont know when they drop either.

I was in Japan earlier this year and had to use my work VPN to reach the US site. Best chance for you is to line up at at the stores.

Got you but yea size small isn't gonna happen anytime soon, supreme has their routine and they do it purposely. I personally would never leave something like a north face on the shelf or nas but different strokes for different folks pause

Thank goodness for the website's stock! And yes, it's tough either way--incur an opportunity cost or try to the model the behavior I would want to see in other people. I really do resent the environment/"culture" in which one feels compelled to try to cop 10 things when there's only one that one actually wants. With that said, there are some things I just won't do for whatever reason--e.g., buy sneakers in a size other than my own or my wife's or buy clothing in a size other than small or medium. I passed on the Mars Yard's this summer because they didn't have my size. (I was later able to get them for retail.) Do I regret that? A little bit, but I hope that whatever was left was purchased at retail by other people who actually wore their pairs.

Thank goodness for the website's stock! And yes, it's tough either way--incur an opportunity cost or try to the model the behavior I would want to see in other people. I really do resent the environment/"culture" in which one feels compelled to try to cop 10 things when there's only one that one actually wants. With that said, there are some things I just won't do for whatever reason--e.g., buy sneakers in a size other than my own or my wife's or buy clothing in a size other than small or medium. I passed on the Mars Yard's this summer because they didn't have my size. (I was later able to get them for retail.) Do I regret that? A little bit, but I hope that whatever was left was purchased at retail by other people who actually wore their pairs.
But you’re replying to a guy that has zero scruples and would buy child’s pairs even if it meant leaving a child crying in the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom