Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not ready to lose out on Box Logos. Supreme has been kind to me all season but would trade a lot of those Ws for one Box Logo in a few weeks.

hopefully i'll be able to grab a shooting sleeve, even though I wont ever wear it :lol:. Cant wait to see what the shorts and jerseys look like though, fingers crossed for the email tomorrow morning.

i thought i read this here but im not 100% sure .. did any people get banned for using the chrome autofill extension? is that possible? I never used it before but was thinking about using it for the next release but dont wanna get banned for them thinking im a bot .. or maybe im overthinking it lol

i thought i read this here but im not 100% sure .. did any people get banned for using the chrome autofill extension? is that possible? I never used it before but was thinking about using it for the next release but dont wanna get banned for them thinking im a bot .. or maybe im overthinking it lol
I always use it your good if its chrome

You're good homie. Been using that with no issues outside of being cart jacked

ab83d6f7612d47e299b02de783b3e786_sqr.jpg

Waiting anxiously for an announcement of this weeks collab ... NBA:nerd::nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom