Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully they're right and box logos dont drop until the 14th. If it were this coming week, I'd have to persuade a coworker to go to the operating room for me and let me do clinic so I'd be able to sign up for in store
whichever week it is I'm taking off that thurs and fri

whichever week it is I'm taking off that thurs and fri
We have our “global day of joy” on dec 14 bogo day, mandatory volunteer day where we donate a bunch of toys to kids etc. imma be able to run back to my desk tho.. would be a nice Xmas miracle to grab one.

The Thread HMFIC gotta be on best behavior with these early morning meetings. Prob wearing a suit and tie now.

pissdrunxdunks pissdrunxdunks -
I wear xl, but will remember your size L.

You will never catch me in a suit. Jeans, long sleeve to hide the tats, work boots. Here’s my place of work.

8B22548B-399E-479D-8A70-6F25F74094E5.jpeg
42525B29-0221-4F9C-9747-0E3DB81B24BC.jpeg

They making updates to the site to combat the bots for the logos like last year
:frown:
i still have the charge from opening day pending on my bank account, using same card to purchase. That wouldn't cause it to violation of terms?

ALSO, im trying to buy both, but after the violation only the balaclava is in my cart.....
~Lefty

:frown:
i still have the charge from opening day pending on my bank account, using same card to purchase. That wouldn't cause it to violation of terms?

ALSO, im trying to buy both, but after the violation only the balaclava is in my cart.....
~Lefty
no one can purchase anything right now..I was just speculating..if the logos are next week..they will definitely be tweaking something..were u able to cop online this season after opening week?

another question lol sorry guys .. buttt how many bogo hoodies do they usually carry in store in nyc? like if im number 150 is there still a chance of me getting a hoodie?

no one can purchase anything right now..I was just speculating..if the logos are next week..they will definitely be tweaking something..were u able to cop online this season after opening week?
Just copped only the ditty yesterday and camoboxwrs/tee
~Lefty

9679248F-7AF4-4759-A33F-7DDCB2709E54.jpeg
I got through like over a hour ago and on restocks lol y’all some banned boyz nah idk
I just tried manually thru the app and restocks for the black one...violation of terms..u may have tried at the right time..i definitely don't do anything funny on there..and yesterday I was slow for the parka so I kno I didn't check out 'too' fast

*** also I didn't kno restocks still saves all ur info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom