Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the site lag, quite safe to subtract 10 seconds from each of those sellout times. Remember this next year when we check back on those times.

Nice to see a drop where there were so many good items that most people had a chance to grab something. :nthat:

damn...looks like everyone and their wives cooked, lol

Got pulled for a client meeting right at 10:55am, what can I do....smh

damn...looks like everyone and their wives cooked, lol

Got pulled for a client meeting right at 10:55am, what can I do....smh

That's the trick. They don't care and don't miss click or anything like that, plus they're good at online shopping lol

I miss clicked after being size, missed add to cart and already moved over to checkout lol... my slow brain took like 2 seconds to realize what happened.

I ended up smashing process payment button on parka when it wasnt moving.. smh nothing doing

Ya'll cooking manual on the parka are swift af lol

Web store was lagging like crazy. Carted, hit process payment but it was sold out

That's the trick. They don't care and don't miss click or anything like that, plus they're good at online shopping lol

I miss clicked after being size, missed add to cart and already moved over to checkout lol... my slow brain took like 2 seconds to realize what happened.

I know...if you got a girl that's willing to try it for you knowing you will be spending 400+ on a jacket, you already winning, lol

my wife would've just told me get the F outta here :rofl:

I know...if you got a girl that's willing to try it for you knowing you will be spending 400+ on a jacket, you already winning, lol

my wife would've just told me get the F outta here :rofl:

Mine's not super excited about it, but she's starting to get into it.

She's more into sneakers and pretty much gets a beanie each drop. Her idea for the blanket lol

18B9699E-431E-4204-8674-35D7F3232298.png

Way to be a ****, ****’s.....

just wanted a tee (dont have money anymore) so I swiftly added a black Large and clicked process payment
in like 10 secs, it did nothing, clicke AGAIN and it said sold out.

Moved on with my life.

Then I got an 11:00 email confirmation, super happy with this. Love the tee.

Tried for both jackets in one cart but when I got to check out only baltoro was there, only got a large baltoro jacket, bummer, lol. Missed everything else.

Mine's not super excited about it, but she's starting to get into it.

She's more into sneakers and pretty much gets a beanie each drop. Her idea for the blanket lol

Good for you, bro....hope you guys flourish on the bogo next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom