Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel as though the shirts will go first bc of that box logo

but at the same time the jackets only come in one color each

Plus we dont know what seasonal stuff is dropping yet

Thurs will be interesting

What's left on the Lookbook is straight up FIRE

I feel like NT should make drop/release days on threads private

Lurkers can still make an account and continue lurking.

Make it to where certain threads are only accessible with certain amount of posts. Because if these blog sites are lurking then that’s more than just a few people getting info.

Not to say NT is anyone’s #1 source or anything but still...

I hate scammers lol. Sold a CDG hoodie back in August and this clown just opened dispute says no it’s fake. He’s doing this bcuz he said he couldn’t fit it. Know your size...don’t ruin my seller rep.

I hate scammers lol. Sold a CDG hoodie back in August and this clown just opened dispute says no it’s fake. He’s doing this bcuz he said he couldn’t fit it. Know your size...don’t ruin my seller rep.

I have 60 packages to ship out... It just took me 3 hours to pack all that stuff... Imagine how much time it takes supreme workers to ship everything out... HOLY SHIIIIII!!

Just playing devil's advocate.

D890549E-C028-4D9F-8F09-AB91772F2444.jpeg

This is definitely a precursor to those box logos next week. May everyone be blessed with the swiftness and cop what they want.

i feel as though the shirts will go first bc of that box logo

but at the same time the jackets only come in one color each

Plus we dont know what seasonal stuff is dropping yet

Thurs will be interesting

Thinking I'll do the following:
- I'll go for the tee first (want the most) and my wife go for the nuptse.
- Then I'll go for the other jacket and she'll go for the blanket.
- Next I'll go for the bag and she can go for the longsleeve.
- Guess I'll try to go for the hat then.

Watch them drop the Fender as well :tongue:

So since there was that picture of the TNF boxes showing about 1500 jackets... what does every one think about those 1500 being split between the 3 NY locations 500 each or is that 1500 for one location? I am leaning towards 500 each location. I could be way off but going off that box I am a little optimistic that I could get one jacket in store if I get a text.

Those ugly timbs restocked lol...FSR

Quick question for those who own the F/W 17 duffles, do they come with a shoulder strap? or is it just the two side handles? Also if it does, is the shoulder strap removable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom