Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone confirm if chop stick restock was only bk or did lafayette and dsm restick them too?

BK restocked. Just leaving with one.

BK inventory off top: Knife keychain. Gold ashtray. Small speaker. Leopard bags. Pink blind S caps. White and Blue hooded hockey jerseys. Couple half zip cotton sweaters in BK. S logo sweatpants in 4 colors i think. And black and navy **** puffy jackets.

~Lefty

Last edited:
No way they are making 70k a season... that’s plain ridiculous. Those dudes all look super dusty and the morale is low in every supreme store I’ve ever been in.

I would say the most they are capping out at is $21/hr. Which still isn’t that bad from supreme seeing how they can get pieces to resell. Almost every week is a bonus for them because if they don’t keep the hyped item of that week they can resell it for some change.

No way they are making 70k a season... that’s plain ridiculous. Those dudes all look super dusty and the morale is low in every supreme store I’ve ever been in.

I would say the most they are capping out at is $21/hr. Which still isn’t that bad from supreme seeing how they can get pieces to resell. Almost every week is a bonus for them because if they don’t keep the hyped item of that week they can resell it for some change.
lol they look so miserable

BK inventory off top: Knife keychain. Gold ashtray. Small speaker. Leopard bags. Pink blind S caps. White and Blue hooded hockey jerseys. Couple half zip cotton sweaters in BK. S logo sweatpants in 4 colors i think.

~Lefty

i dont wanna go all the way to bk lol, needa now if theyre instock in nyc

this is what im thinking they look too sad to be getting paid 70k a season , probably someone had a close relationship with someone high up in the chain in command and got that 70k a season , but I dont see them spending that much on each store employee. But yeah if you count in them keeping hyped items they are not doing to bad.

Not sure if they make that much, but some I recognize some of the guys in Supreme since 07. Some might of been there even longer. So maybe the ones that stuck with the company that long gets the nice change?

Not sure if they make that much, but some I recognize some of the guys in Supreme since 07. Some might of been there even longer. So maybe the ones that stuck with the company that long gets the nice change?
yeah it could be true for the managers or people that carry favor with the higherups but no way the average preme employee making that much.

C7F288CF-A0A0-456F-BC7E-7EFB7B048436.jpeg

Friday delivery :nthat:

Fanny packs back up in yellow and white. Grabbed a yellow cuz its Friedday woulda got the back pack at the same time if it was up, shoulda bit the bullet yesterday

BK inventory off top: Knife keychain. Gold ashtray. Small speaker. Leopard bags. Pink blind S caps. White and Blue hooded hockey jerseys. Couple half zip cotton sweaters in BK. S logo sweatpants in 4 colors i think. And black and navy **** puffy jackets.

~Lefty
did they have olive s sweatpants?

All caps attitude? BECAUSE ITS RIDICULOUS TO HAVE A CUSTOMER WIPE SHI* off the floor.

If that’s the case these companies should leave a mop at the front door and you wip the floor after you come in with snow on your boots. Right?

MY argument is that in any retail situation the customer is always right. That’s with any retail situation unless someone is just plain stealing in your face or committing fraud.

No, snow isn't S*. That crosses a line of reasonable decency. Saying kid tracked from outside and everywhere inside without realizing is a bit of a stretch. That was my point.

Understand where you're coming from, so good that we can discuss opinion in a normal regular manner without ALL CAPS screaming in multi paragraphs. Your last paragragh I will just say sounds nice to repeat back in school when younger, but has limits in practice.

Good luck rest of the Season.

I'm partying late as hell in Williamsburg tomorrow night..might go to BK store after lolol

What’s the supla line like usually on saturdays/sundays? I’m planning to visit in a couple weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom