Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to grab 3 Mugs this morning: 1 Red and 2 Black
All three shipped already

And I totally forgot about the Big Logo Beanies smh gonna wait out for a restock on a Red or Black

I was able to grab 3 Mugs this morning: 1 Red and 2 Black
All three shipped already

And I totally forgot about the Big Logo Beanies smh gonna wait out for a restock on a Red or Black
what type of automation you are using ?

Dude at the local pizza spot here in the Bay saw my Yamagata tee and we started talking Supreme for a bit. Homie struck out on the fanny pack today I didn't know people were on that piece like that.

Dude at the local pizza spot here in the Bay saw my Yamagata tee and we started talking Supreme for a bit. Homie struck out on the fanny pack today I didn't know people were on that piece like that.
they sitting for the last couple hours. Call that spot up and let ya boy know!!

AD3B44E2-4032-4C48-85AD-FBCAEB169B38.jpeg
Thanks again to @sharpc for looking out :nthat:

If anyone is selling the set of Akira stickers lmk. And still hunting for some of the apparel in DS XL if anyone has any.

I'm f'ing pissed. I overslept this release by mistake. Really wanted to raw silk camp cap!! I need to read NikeTalk's rules.!!!

Managed to double up basically on anything from this drop with the help of my homegirl at Sup Bk. Didn't know chopsticks had restocked so didn't put them in her list and only grabbed a set when I went in. |l. Besides that 2 red mugs, 2 black beanies, 2 chenilles arc logos (red/ black) 2 shocker hats (the 3M is amazing) Olive/ black independent tee, olive Anorak, 1 chopsticks set. Sup BK is Always smooth...then met up with my man @antj2k2 for the smooth Champion color block trade. Cool dude man, good looking.

Does anyone know the exact model Supreme x zojirushi tuff mug use? I'm so salty I got card declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom