Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you cop in store those who benefit leaving close to one, do theyvhave price tags?? I bought a the L/S Akira Lime green on ebay and I'm not 100 percent sure it's legit.

buyer has great feed back and other supreme items that are legit just never seen an actually price tag on an item.

when you cop in store those who benefit leaving close to one, do theyvhave price tags?? I bought a the L/S Akira Lime green on ebay and I'm not 100 percent sure it's legit.

buyer has great feed back and other supreme items that are legit just never seen an actually price tag on an item.

Should have a rectangle price tag on it with description

Do all hats have the tags attached when u order online?

I have hats that don't fit me so basically new..and not sure if I took the tags off will a place like stockx accept them (for example)

I have hats that don't fit me so basically new..and not sure if I took the tags off will a place like stockx accept them (for example)
No sticker on underbrim?

Isn’t online and instore hats the same? If it is, then it should have a tag.

No sticker on underbrim?
My s logo with a tag attached..it just came in a regular supreme bag..I'm asking about all my other hats..where I may have taken that off..but never worn the hats other than trying them on

Good luck to all those trying for the mug. Looks like the rest of the drop will be pretty accessible for those who really want it, especially the Independent collab pieces.

BTW - This was posted on Wired yesterday. As a complete non-skater (tried it once in 4th grade, decided I was too damn awkward for it), I found it pretty interesting. I figure unless a really talented octopus comes along and dominates the vert ramp while using three boards at once, Hawk will always be the GOAT in that world.

image.png

I’ve had a lot of restock orders over the seasons come with the rectangle instore tags, shirts, jackets, hats, etc. They prolly pulled from instore stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom