Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_8968.jpg

Got this in yesterday

Welp, just got my Arm hoodie in, 2 regular, old box logo stickers and came in a ripped plastic bag lol. That my first of 3 orders on Akira day. Between my 3 orders I got 2 arm stickers, 1 Pill, and like 7 box logos lol.

If anyone has any of the stickers, lmk. Ideally I'd like to have at least 3 of each lol.

People probably canceling because there’s no resell value. I’m debating copping now or trying on eBay later for under retail. I’ve seen a bunch of hats I’ve bought off Supreme for $60+ go for way less.

probably, that orange is guna be clutch this winter for me. especially with a strap back. can't do fitted since I grew my hair 2 years ago

Ordered four items from last week's Akira drop and all I got was a big *** bag and ZERO stickers.

Also, a few weeks ago when the AF2 collab dropped it shipped in a huge brown oversized packing box for no reason and the AF2 box was still destroyed upon receiving. SMFH.

Not sure what it is, but they seem to be doing me dirty and I mostly buy non hyped items.

Ordered four items from last week's Akira drop and all I got was a big *** bag and ZERO stickers.

Also, a few weeks ago when the AF2 collab dropped it shipped in a huge brown oversized packing box for no reason and the AF2 box was still destroyed upon receiving. SMFH.

Not sure what it is, but they seem to be doing me dirty and I mostly buy non hyped items.

Damn, that really sucks...I wish they'd just make a few more...Can't be that much more money to print a few more off. Supreme has usually been decent to me with shipping though, no complaints really. But Akira ones were by far the ones I wanted most so just a bit bummed.

my first order came with all 3 akira stickers, also the restock pill tee:smile: guess i got lucky. i didnt get any scarface stickers or brooklyn bogo with my previous orders tho :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom