Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one know how the Stone Island x Supreme hoodies fit from this season? I heard they run small. I usually wear large, I’m not sure if I should go with a L or XL. Help is appreciated.

Last edited:
Any one know how the Stone Island x Supreme hoodies fit from this season? I heard they run small. I usually wear large, I’m not sure if I should go with a L or XL. Help is appreciated.

I would go XL from what others have told me.

Last edited:
Shirts fire

Too bad the print rubs off easily :angry:

BA7D4960-5928-4AE3-94F2-315DBE3C52DB.jpeg

My guess is TNF next Fri due to Thurs being the holiday. Correct me if i’m wrong but Sup X AJ5’s were on a Fri.

I like a little more room in my hoodies than most I think and I'm usually comfortable in a large. Got the Stone Island in a large and while I would like it to be just slightly bigger, it fits well

I'd probably size up if I were you

Grabbed an old English split hoodie off stockx and it came folded in a stockx bag, no plastic or nothing.....kind of made me feel like whoever sold this hoodie wore it

Grabbed an old English split hoodie off stockx and it came folded in a stockx bag, no plastic or nothing.....kind of made me feel like whoever sold this hoodie wore it
I think they remove the bag to authenticate it. But their faq say it doesn’t have to be in a bag anyway.

Anyone think production numbers went up? Akira has high qty’s and now all of the champion stuff, constantly restocking, exercise mat just restocked, etc.. it just seems to be more plentiful. Could be wrong

Lol right! but it just makes the hyped items that much more exclusive or shall I say elusive. See: robes, camo Pullover during Nike drop, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom