Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FA641251-BB74-46A7-90BA-54B4A3DA8996.jpeg

Slate way.

Autofilled everything today but manually typed in cc and cvv and worked fine on mobile. Been getting errors for the last 4 weeks but today is the first time it worked. (all weeks been going for not the most hyped items)

on a impulse buy right now... just hit Black M Yamagata tee on a restock right now...

you know he wearing a box logo in that print :nthat:

yooo all of a sudden I want woodland boxers...

Is it possible to contact customer service and have them add a in stock item to an existing order?
tryna save on shipppppingg naaameeaaann

Probably a dumb question, but watching the restocks site and whenever anything pops up by the time i click through it's still sold out. Are these just being eaten up by bots?

Probably a dumb question, but watching the restocks site and whenever anything pops up by the time i click through it's still sold out. Are these just being eaten up by bots?
Yes
the restock app is slow
Page monitors is alerting you, while someones bot is already buying it

bots + restock sites are a little slow.. unless it's a big restock (full size run), you're probably too late.

So to top it off they DIDNT give me stickers in Bk....

Can't be mad. I'm grateful I got selected #5 and cop EVERYTHING I wanted without worrying

I’m legit confused on how to order in the future lol. I’ve never had problems until I tried using restock some time ago and I’ve been getting errors every since manually smh

Going to say a prayer the day before the playboy cardigan drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom