Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
are the andis clippers high on resell? i think i wanna cop

A guy accepted my bid of $116+ship for navy nun t shirt so essentially did a $100+ color swap. Not mad, navy won't get dirty like white

EC251045-2FD9-4831-9842-4DECB637D7F5.jpeg

Should have gotten brown then

286 at BK, got there 1/2 an hour late due to traffic and dudes were cool with that. 1/2 zips were gone, champions were gone but was surprised to find the track suit there in a medium.. A lot of stuff sitting at the store, really weak Week besides the track jackets and half zips. A lot of people just showing up to check in and leave. Also no more box logo stickers.
IMG_2720.JPG

Soooooo quick run down on SupLA:

All track pants were done (I know black for sure but didn't see any other color)

Still had blue, green and pink jackets but those might be gone by tomorrow or the end of the night.

All hats and keychains (sans Nike.)

Anorak's were done by the afternoon.

Just about every shirt.

A good selection of champion zip ups except black, red. Didn't see pink or bright green.

Bomber sold out fast (kinda disappointed.)

And a few good colors of the deep pile crew.

I seriously got lucky and was able to come up on both the navy and black zip ups that I missed online. The line didn't move for a few hours then within 40mins I was in the store. I heard ASAP Rocky was in there but I didn't care to investigate.

#85 at BK today...

Got the Blk Nike Jacket and Hat

Asked for the Red Polartec Crewneck in Large, get home look in the bag and dude gave me an XL by accident. Probably not even worth taking the trip back tomorrow to try to exchange it. I hate Supreme’s customer service...

#85 at BK today...

Got the Blk Nike Jacket and Hat

Asked for the Red Polartec Crewneck in Large, get home look in the bag and dude gave me an XL by accident. Probably not even worth taking the trip back tomorrow to try to exchange it. I hate Supreme’s customer service...

I see it from both sides but give those guys the benefit of the doubt. Each customer is a different headache.

see if ur card charged

Weird so right after I seen your message I checked if I got charged and I didn’t. But it’s 1:00 am here in Cali and I just got my email confirmation. Looking forward to that pink nike x supreme trail hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom