Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So guys...

If you're getting card declines you might be banned.

Found out I was banned for ordering two Arabics last week. Spoke to Supreme and got unbanned after a few calls this week. Different colors and sizes still count as the same item, which stinks for the bogos...

They said after the next ban and that's it. So be careful... You don't get a 3rd chance.

Also noticed a few decline errors today, especially on the Jackets. Going back and trying again let me through a few times.

Called a second ago and all the orders are in good shape.

If you're you're getting non-stop declines and can't order anything, probably banned...
what was the reason they banned you??

did they say?

Are the track jackets fit any different than the hoodies? I went in on a medium track jacket cause all my hoodies are medium but the measurements have me questioning if I should've sized down.

I think card decline just means item is sold out. I got the decline on the pullover, but was successfully able to buy the houndstooth camp.

what was the reason they banned you??

did they say?

Two same color and size Arabic hoodies to the same address.

Straight up told I was banned. Customer support was super nice though and worked with me to understand and get it lifted.

Asked 2x about different colors and sizes of the same item, and they say it counts as the same and will get you banned if you get two.

im gonna be the Guinea pig next week for this Autofill extension ( one that fills all but the check box) we shall see what happens

Did you say it was by mistake? and you only wanted to order 1??

Yes just honest with them. Told them we both tried for the same size / color and both got through.

Also told them about auto-fill (my own / fillr), etc... still helped. Said 100% only way not to get banned is to go manual, but I think Auto-fill is fine.

I could be a lot more aggressive with writing an automated ATC / auto-fill, but I'm nervous I'd be pushing my luck...

Two same color and size Arabic hoodies to the same address.

Straight up told I was banned. Customer support was super nice though and worked with me to understand and get it lifted.

Asked 2x about different colors and sizes of the same item, and they say it counts as the same and will get you banned if you get two.
did you get the hoodies in tho?

so no hoody at all?

Nada...

Also 2 of the 3 NMDs (limited to 900) were "delivered" to my house and not. Crappy week!

November should be fun though Off-White Nikes, Human Races (+ BBC / Chanel) and two styles of Yeezys :smile:

Nada...

Also 2 of the 3 NMDs (limited to 900) were "delivered" to my house and not. Crappy week!

November should be fun though Off-White Nikes, Human Races (+ BBC / Chanel) and two styles of Yeezys :smile:
sheesh..the olives are sick!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom