Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not worried about the 10 shipping for both items, I don't think I'll be quick enough. Both of those items seem to be what everyone is going after....

How are hoodies fitting this season? TTS? Large like the T Shirts?
depends on body type..I'm diesel (humblebrag) have to go up in sweatshirts/hoods..everything else TTS (I'm not sizing down on tees regardless of new sizing

I already checked the sizing chart for hoodies, but i highly doubt i can fit size small... should i go with med. or lrg? im 5'9 180 athletic build.
edit: thanks, i usually go by pit to pit so it made me unsure

Im not worried about the 10 shipping for both items, I don't think I'll be quick enough. Both of those items seem to be what everyone is going after....

Might be best to have someone else order the second item for you while you're doing the first. For the first drop, I had my gf cop the nas using restocks. I did try going back and doing a second order, but that few seconds difference was all it took for me to get OOS and her order to go through.

I already checked the sizing chart for hoodies, but i highly doubt i can fit size small... should i go with med. or lrg? im 5'9 180 athletic build.
edit: thanks, i usually go by pit to pit so it made me unsure
same build, i go with LArge. I can see how I can fit into a Medium but I like it fitting comfier since the construction of the heavyweight
hoodies are stiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom