Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
confirmed? i saw someone post a pic on FB and it looked screen printed to me
e5rg.jpg

Damn ! And now 3 weeks in a row i got this f****g card decline error on an item that sits more than 10 minutes online ( i tryed around 30 times to process order so no ghosting ) . Wtf is wrong .
After 10 minute the multicolor piping crew was at last sold out , i try to cop a ****** thermal hanes and order process with any trouble . Its really piss me off !
I really dont undersatand why i keep get this card decline error exepted if i cop a sitting accesories . This is crazy.. Cant get it

Damn ! And now 3 weeks in a row i got this f****g card decline error on an item that sits more than 10 minutes online ( i tryed around 30 times to process order so no ghosting ) . Wtf is wrong .
After 10 minute the multicolor piping crew was at last sold out , i try to cop a ****ty thermal hanes and order process with any trouble . Its really piss me off !
I really dont undersatand why i keep get this card decline error exepted if i cop a sitting accesories . This is crazy.. Cant get it
Ship address needs to match card billing address. That’s what I found out last week.

Ship address needs to match card billing address. That’s what I found out last week.
Oh man its matching. I cop preme from years with the same combo adress / credit card etc .
So the problem is not here , fact is it let me cop a thermal hanes after 12 minutes .

Could it be a soft ban that dont let me cop from the first ten minutes after drop time ?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm embroidered hoodie you say? :nerd:

I already own the coach jacket from this season which is more practical for Miami anyways.

What do you fellas think? Coach Jacket or Hoodie? Take the hot year long Miami weather into consideration.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm embroidered hoodie you say? :nerd:

I already own the coach jacket from this season which is more practical for Miami anyways.

What do you fellas think? Coach Jacket or Hoodie? Take the hot year long Miami weather into consideration.

Stick with the Jacket...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom