Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0644.PNG
Usher in the LV tee on Corden

Dope. He should've worn the Ruff Ryders tee.

Looks like 1 of 2 packages will be delivered tomorrow. I really hate making multiple orders. How can one package make it for delivery and the other one be left behind when they were both ready for UPS pick up at the same time? I hate Supreme's processing.

their process is garbage. it’s like they just grab a handful of random boxes and say “yeah, that’s enough for today”

I thought I'd be able to layer my small Arabic jacket under a hoodie but it fits tighter than my Spin Coaches Jacket and the sleeves are a little shorter. I think I'll have to grab a medium instead. I guess it fits tighter because of the poly lining?

All in all thurs sd was a pretty easy cop if you just got in and out. Happy for everyone who cooked this week.

I thought I'd be able to layer my small Arabic jacket under a hoodie but it fits tighter than my Spin Coaches Jacket and the sleeves are a little shorter. I think I'll have to grab a medium instead. I guess it fits tighter because of the poly lining?
I would think that u would try the opposite

not sure if it has been talked about before but anyone knows how stone island/sup hoodies size? i usually wear L in Sup Hoodies. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom