Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png
Turn up

Was in the operating room for the drop. Luckily the doc didnt make me scrub in. I was shook just cuz the mouse wheel doesnt work on that computer lol.
copped:
L all over hoodie
L white blimp (wanted black or red :smh:)
L grey friend tee
Lamp
L Multicolor Buffalo flannel

Guess Im trying to make up for not copping anything weeks 2-6

Edit: Just now got shipping for all over hoodie
how many orders

Site was lagging hard for me this AM, but managed to scoop a blimp tee.

Have not gotten a e-mail confirmation yet, but do have a pending charge for the tee. Hopefully it dont get cancelled lol

forgot to say my coworker got the Lamp and friend tee for me lol

All my 3 orders were separate cuzza the lagging, so 5 orders for 5 items smh. 50 bucks shipping
hoody first right..that thing had me shook

u in NY? tax too

hoody first right..that thing had me shook

u in NY? tax too
yeah I went hoody first and had my coworker go lamp first. Initially told him tee first. He did well...he's never even seen the supreme site before 2 days ago. What size hoodie u got?

yeah in NY...the tax hurts...gotta off some kicks to make this right :lol:

yeah I went hoody first and had my coworker go lamp first. Initially told him tee first. He did well...he's never even seen the supreme site before 2 days ago. What size hoodie u got?

yeah in NY...the tax hurts lol
XL ..nice..the lamp was hard to get

In the same boat. I never had supreme take this long to ship an order out. The email does say up to 5 days though.... Starting to feel like undefeateds shipping

my preme chopsticks took 2 weeks to ship. i wouldnt stress over it too much. as long as you have an order # and they charged your card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom