Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png

Random question. I saw some people on discord saying Supreme online store took $1.00 despite their cards being declined.

Can they actually do that? Is that even legal?

Random question. I saw some people on discord saying Supreme online store took $1.00 despite their cards being declined.

Can they actually do that? Is that even legal?
It’s probably a pending charge. They warn you about it on the card declined/failed page
It drops off after a few days

Had a meeting and was trying to order crap while my boss was talking to me lol. Got friends, shower tee and the multi color flannel. Hopefully resell decent on the shirts so I can sell to help pay for the 148 dollar flannel lol

Sent a couple low offers on some blimp T's but idk if I'm trying wait until the person receives the items from supreme. That's like a week then another week to ship to me, would rather deal with in hand sellers. Guess I'll just wait till they start popping up.

Well I asked a guy walking in the train about stock and he told me decks were gone and small tees, he was 80th :smh:

Damn heads coooooked in this thread. No checkout button, no adding to cart, card errors, I hit all the stops this AM.

i decided to pass this release. i decided to check the site at 8:02 and tees were sitting. site crash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom